2018 Archery Tournament
Saturday, June 16
Westerville Sports Complex
325 N. Cleveland Ave,
Westerville, Ohio 43082
(Use the parking lot on County Line Rd.)
- Check in begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Targets open for practice at 9:30 a.m.
- Tournament to begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Event program will be posted on this page and emailed to all registered athletes by Friday, June 8.
- The shoot will be a 900 round.
- Water and a port-o-let will be provided.
- Tents will not be provided.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- Athletes finishing first, second, third and fourth place in their age group, as well as those meeting the minimum performance standards for their age group, will qualify for competition at the 2019 National Senior Games.
- Minimum performance standards can be viewed in the rules book for the 2019 National Senior Games.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6887.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org.