2018 Golf Tournament
Tuesday, June 19
Black Hawk Golf Course
8830 Dustin Rd
Galena, OH 43021
- Check-in opens at 7:30 a.m.
- $29.00 is due at the course for each athlete (covers all cart and greens fees)
- Mandatroy players meeting will begin at 8:15 a.m.
- Shot gun start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tee assignments are created based on age, gender, and handicap.
- Hole assignments will be handed out at the course during check-in.
- Hole assignments are subject to change based on any scratches/no shows.
- This is a scratch tournament (handicap is used only for groupings.)
- A tournament program will be posted on this page and emailed to all registered athletes by Friday, June 8.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- Athletes finishing first place in their age group, as well as those meeting the minimum performance standards for their age group, will qualify for competition at the 2019 National Senior Games.
- Minimum performance standards can be viewed in the rules book for the 2019 National Senior Games.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6887.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org