2018 Horseshoes Tournament
Tuesday, June 12
Hilliard's Roger A. Reynolds Memorial Park
3800 Veterans Memorial Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
- Check in opens at 9:00 a.m.
- Tournament begins at 10:00 a.m.
- The tournament program can be found HERE and was emailed to all registered athletes.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- Athletes finishing first, second, third, and fourth place in their age group will qualify for competition at the 2019 National Senior Games.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6887.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org