2018 Basketball Tournament
Westerville Community Center Gym
350 N Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
Saturday, June 30
- Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Gym opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Tournament begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Tournament format will depend upon the number of teams registered in each age division.
- Final brackets can be found HERE and were emailed to registered team captains.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- All first, second, and third place winners in their age group will qualify for competition at the 2019 National Senior Games.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6887.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org