3 on 3 Basketball
Saturday, July 30
Westerville Community Center Gym
350 N Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
- Check-in begins and the gym opens for warm up at 8:00 a.m.
- The tournament begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Tournament format is described in the competition schedule posted above.
- The competition schedule is posted above and was sent to captains.
- Basketball is offered separately for men and women in the following age divisions: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+ and 85+.
- Medals will be available after the completion of the brackets in the tournament.
- Athletes must be present to receive medals. They will not be mailed.
- Medals are awarded to each player on the team.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- Teams finishing first, second, and third in their age group will qualify for competition at the 2023 National Senior Games.
- We will report the results to the NSGA. The results will be reported with all rosters for all teams, regardless of qualifying status.
- Out of state teams do not take qualifying spots away from Ohio teams.
- NSGA will alert athletes when they are able to register in fall 2022.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change based on registration numbers, weather conditions, venue availability, and other reasons.
- Withdrawals and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
Athlete Code of Conduct
State Competition Protest Policy
General Rules for the State Games
- All rules, policies, and the code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: Ohio Senior Olympics Rules and Policies
- Athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.