Saturday, August 17
Westerville Community Center Gym
350 N Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
Monday, April 1 - Sunday, July 14
$35 Team Athlete Fee required for each team member
- Teams must register using the team registration form, found HERE, which is to be completed by the team's captain. There is no online registration for teams.
- Every athlete will receive a limited edition Ohio Senior Olympics State Games T-Shirt.
- This team fee allows athletes to register and compete in the basketball tournament.
- Team check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Captains meeting at 8:45 a.m.
- Tournament play begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Tournament specifics will be based on number of teams registered in each age group.
- Every effort will be made to give teams as many games as possible, but keep in mind, this is dependant on the number of registered teams.
- Teams may play other, similarly aged, age groups to increase games.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6888.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org