Tuesday, June 28
Safari Golf Course
4850 Powell Rd
Powell, OH 43065
Athlete Information about Golf
- Check-in opens at 7:30 a.m. in the club house.
- Tee times will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will continue every nine minutes until all golfers are on the course.
- The tournament will be an 18-hole scratch format.
- Golfers must provide their own clubs.
- Golf cart use during official competition is mandatory.
- Greens fees are $35 and must be paid to the golf course.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- First-place finshers in each age group along with athletes meeting the NSGA's minimum performance standards (MPS) in competition at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- For Ohio, an open state qualifier, Rule H applies.
- Official MPS Document
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change based on registration numbers, weather conditions, venue availability, and other reasons.
- Withdrawals and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Athlete Code of Conduct
- State Competition Protest Policy
- General Rules for the State Games
- All rules, policies, and the code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: Ohio Senior Olympics Rules and Policies
- Athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.