Powerwalk & Race Walk
Saturday, July 27
Otterbein University Memorial Stadium
135 Center St
Westerville, OH 43081
Heat sheets for both Walking events are listed HERE. You will find the Power Walk and Race Walk information at the bottom of the document. Power Walk and Race Walk will not begin until completion of the 4x100 team relay, which is the last running event.
Please click HERE for 2019 results.
Monday, April 1 - Sunday, July 14
$35 Individual Athlete Fee & $10 Walking Sport Fee
- Every athlete will receive a limited edition Ohio Senior Olympics State Games T-Shirt.
- This one-time-fee allows athletes to register for any individual and doubles sport, some sports have additional fees.
- Power and Race Walk require an additional $10 sport fee due at time of registration.
- Check in opens at 8:00 a.m. and runs all day
- Walking events will begin following the 4x100 team relay race and proceed in the following conescutive order:
- 1500M Power Walk
- 1500M Race Walk
- The 5000M walks will not be offered in 2019.
- Races may be gender combined depending on number of registered athletes.
- These races will compete back to back without a break. Athletes may compete in both, but accomodations to slow the meet will not be made.
- Heat sheet and lane assignments will be posted here and will be emailed to all registered athletes upon completion.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change.
- Withdrawls and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- Refunds will not be provided.
- Any weather related cancellations will be broadcast on our sports hotline: 614-901-6888.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
- Additionally, athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.
- All rules, policies, and code of conduct can be found on the OSO website: www.ohioseniorolympics.org