Saturday, July 23
Westerville Community Center Gym
350 N Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
- Women - Saturday, July 23
- Check-in begins and the gym opens for warm up at 8:00 a.m.
- The tournament begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Tournament format and schedule is described in the attached document.
- Tournament format and schedule is also posted to the Ohio Senior Olympics web site.
- Teams must be of one gender.
- Team roster shall be limited to 15 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and nonplaying bench personnel. Roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F.
- All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
- Volleyball is offered separately for men and women in the following age divisions: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, and 75+.
- Medals will be available upon completion of the tournament.
- Athletes must be present to receive medals. They will not be mailed.
Qualifying for National Senior Games
- All first, second, and third place winners at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
- Results are reported to NSGA. NSGA reviews the results and will notify athletes when they are able to register for the 2023 National Senior Games in Pittsburgh.
OSO Athlete Information
- All details and events are subject to change based on registration numbers, weather conditions, venue availability, and other reasons.
- Withdrawals and no shows will negatively impact brackets and heats.
- Absolutely no day-of registration is permissible.
- ALL athletes competing in the Ohio Senior Olympics (OSO) are expected to read and comply with the:
Athlete Code of Conduct
State Competition Protest Policy
General Rules for the State Games
- Athletes should know and understand the rules specific to their sport. The OSO uses the rules book created by the National Senior Games Association for those sports that are offered at the National Senior Games. Rules for those events not offered at the National Senior Games are those of the official organizing body.